So little time so much to do!
- Alpine or nordic skiing at Jay Peak (check us for discount tickets 802-744-2085)
- Advantage card available for discount lift ($40.00) and water park ($29.00) tickets, sponsored by the Jay Peak Region at Top of VT
Blackout dates apply. Call if you need more info.
- Cross country skiing (we are just feet from the Catamount trail)
- Snowmobiling (we are at the VAST trail)
- Largest indoor water park
- Indoor skating arena
- Sleigh rides (book ahead)
- Great local restaurants
- Just minutes from Canada’s Owl Head and minutes to Stowe, Smuggs, Jay Peak and Burke.
Tune up your winter senses!
Watch the blanket of snow take on casts of pink at dawn, yellow in the sun as the crystals sparkle and lavender at night.
Smell the clean air with just a touch of wood smoke aroma coming from the wood stoves that are keeping the folks cozy.
Listen to the snow beneath your feet, squeak, crunch or whisper depending on it’s character of that day. Touch the ice cycles to realize that they are so hard but fragile, marvel at the kaleidoscope patterns of the frost on the windows.
See the cobalt blue sky with puffs of white clouds during the day and the diamond lights twinkling in the night.
Create the perfect snow man, fort or snow angel, then win your snow ball fight.
Imagine that the snow flakes are ferries dancing in the snow, but when they multiply sometimes all you can see is your soul.
Feel the peace, the serenity and smile!
By; Donna Ferguson
In The North East Kingdom